This Page

has been moved to new address

Radio Silent

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Domestic Imperfection: Radio Silent

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Radio Silent


Hey everyone! I thought I would just pop in with a little update and let y'all know that you won't be hearing from me for a little while longer. I'm in the middle of my big move to wordpress and won't be doing another import from blogger. I'm also not  ready to redirect this blog to wordpress yet... sooo I'm just going to take a blogging break. I am, however, using this little sabbatical to check some bigger projects off my list... so hopefully those will be all finished and ready to reveal over at the new site!

In the meantime, I was tagged by Julie over at Crafty Imaginings & Silly Things in a game of blog tag, so here are my answers to Julies questions....

1. What is your all-time favorite book? 
The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers. Awesome.  I did just buy the first book of The Hunger Games... it seems I'm the only person in America that isn't raving about it, so that will be my next read.
2. One word that describes you? 
Tired, lol. I know that's a cop-out answer, but it's true.
3. What is your dream job? 
Making a decent income off my blog would be amazing. 
4. What are you most proud of? 
My family...they're pretty much the best thing ever (even if they are the reason for my answer to #2).
5. Cook or eat out? 
Eating out is so expensive, so that's not my favorite...but at home I have to do all the work. But kids in a restaurant....but dishes. I don't know. It's a tie.
6. “Must watch” shows on your DVR? 
We don't have a DVR, or cable, or get a single channel on our TV. Adam and I do watch TV on our laptop before bed though...we watch Modern Family, Up All Night, 30 Rock, Once Upon A Time, The Office, The Middle and random others. During the day it's all Curious George though.
7. Biggest pet peeve? 
When people use an exclamation point after every sentence. It's seems disingenuous and basically drives me bonkers. I'm on the other end though, I usually go through posts before publishing and force myself to add a few exclamation points. I don't want y'all to think I'm not a happy excited person or anything...especially since I tend to be sarcastic, and through text only that seems to come off as just mean and grumpy. I promise, in real life I'm actually quite delightful!
8. How long have you been blogging? 
A little over a year.
9. What is your favorite room in your home and why? 
Hmm, probably my living room. And once it's not our garage/shed/workshop anymore I'm going to love our giant front porch. 
10. What is your go-to easy dinner recipe (for those times when your projects have taken over!!)? 
Spaghetti, frozen pizza, a big salad or grilled cheese and tomato soup.
11. What was the last thing you pinned on Pinterest? 
I'll have to go check...a coffee table with little benches added to make a kids table.


That's all for now..see y'all on the other side!

(Also, I know I've said this like fourteen thousand times now...but if you follow through Google Friend Connect, then please find a new way to follow. Choices are on my sidebar ----->)


Ashley

7 Comments:

At March 13, 2012 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Allyson McGuire said...

Cute answers! I just finished the Hunger Games (I felt so behind) - so good!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

 
At March 14, 2012 at 12:48 AM , Blogger Debi said...

Ashley, love your post! Sorry I am one of those that use ALOT of these! lol. I promise to get better, but I do get sooo excited lol ;-)
Hope your having a wonderful day! Can't wait to see the new blog dear. :D

 
At March 20, 2012 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Dwell on Joy said...

Participating and visiting from the Easter Egg Hunt! Great egg idea :)

 
At March 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Live Laugh Rowe said...

Fellow Egg Hunter over at It's Overflowing :) New to your blog and a happlily following. I'm looking to make the switch to WP too... nerve wracking!!

Hope to become better acquainted.
Kelly

 
At March 21, 2012 at 6:41 PM , Anonymous Christine said...

I found your blog through one of your DIY projects that was on Pinterest. Looks like I'm catching you just as you're moving, but I'll be sure to keep reading over there too.

Good luck with your bigger projects! Sorry for the exclamation point, but I do mean it :)

Christine

 
At March 21, 2012 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Ange said...

Hope the move is going well for you! I am finally feeling all caught up after mine. Ok well I still need to do my About Ange page but whatevs. I love Francine Rivers, how have I not read that book yet? Off to put it on my goodreads list. Thanks.

 
At January 3, 2022 at 10:17 PM , Anonymous Cooper said...

This was a loovely blog post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home