This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogiversary Pillow Winners!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Domestic Imperfection: Blogiversary Pillow Winners!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Blogiversary Pillow Winners!


Thank you all for your entries, I wish I could give everyone a set of pillows! Well, I guess technically I could, but that would be a whole helluva lot of sewing!

So the winners are....

#50 - Devon from Green House Good Life - Indoor/Outdoor pillows 
#30 -morrest1101 from Morris Moments - Green cross hatch pillows
#41 - Katrina from Pear Shaped Thoughts - Grey & yellow pillows
#6 - Katie from CRAPTASTIC - Houndstooth pillows

Congrats to the winners! Please e-mail your full name and mailing address to domesticimperfection@gmail.com and I will have your pillows covers in the mail!



Ashley

5 Comments:

At February 20, 2012 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Hi I'm Amanda said...

Shut up! Oh how exciting! Thank so much =)

 
At February 20, 2012 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Brittany said...

I wanted to sign up so bad, but for some reason you blog keeps freezing on my cpu! I have no idea why...I had to restart your page several times just to put in this comment. Weird.

 
At February 20, 2012 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there hopping over from grow your blog hop!
Love your blog from a new follower! could you follow my blog if you get time to hop over ;)

Katie http://lilybooandco.blogspot.com

 
At February 20, 2012 at 4:52 PM , Blogger Katie said...

You shut it!! I'm so excited! I'll e-mail you right now! Thanks Ashley!!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous Rose :: Fine Craft Guild said...

Ahhh. Should I say " i never win anything" ... just kidding. Am happy for the winners. I know I was here before re. this, but I did not hear from you, so I thought to stop by again.

I am actually coming to your site re. the FOLLOWER linky blog hop, and am following you ! :-) Will you follow me back?? Thank you so much when you do.

PLUS: There is also a party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

Anyhow, use this link both to FOLLOW and to PARTY:
http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

Hope to seeing you around!!
Have a happy, creative day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home