This Page

has been moved to new address

$100 Porch Project: And Then There Was Three

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Domestic Imperfection: $100 Porch Project: And Then There Was Three

Thursday, August 4, 2011

$100 Porch Project: And Then There Was Three

I now have three out of the four chairs for the Porch Project. This one so far has been the cheapest at....wait for it...$2! I found it at a garage sale - it was super wobbly so I asked the lady if she would take less. Much to my delight she told me I could just have it. Sweet! Here it is...it's red. For those of you that don't know, I do not like red when it comes to decor. There are pretty much no exceptions to that rule.


The wobble was easily fixed with some wood glue and a screw, and the $2 price tag came form half a can of spray paint. Here it is now...


 Isn't spray paint great?

Here are the three amigos all together. They so totally don't match, I don't think I could have found three more different chairs if I tried. But they look good together...at least I think so!





Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At August 4, 2011 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Amazing finds! They'll all look great on your porch. Can't go wrong with a 2 buck chair!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

 
At August 4, 2011 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Yes! Yolanda said...

It all looks so great!! I keep checking back to see if you've added new stuff yet. Loved that rocker makeover!

 
At August 5, 2011 at 12:25 AM , Blogger pbrenner said...

I love how they are different but you've pulled them together with the colors and fabric - so, so cute! Can't wait to see what #4 looks like :-)
Patty

 
At August 5, 2011 at 10:29 PM , Blogger jayna said...

I love them and how they all fit together! So cute.

(Also so glad to have "found" you again! My, how life goes on! So very neat about being the same # of weeks along in this pregnancy - the finish line is near!)

 
At August 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Elisa said...

I am a big fan of mis-matched chairs - and I love how you made these three fit together. I have never used spray paint! Is there a specific kind for furniture? I am terribly afraid of painting furniture.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home