This Page

has been moved to new address

Extreme Makeover Blog Edition

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Domestic Imperfection: Extreme Makeover Blog Edition

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Extreme Makeover Blog Edition


Domestic Imperfection has a new look! I love it!
 It was done by Kim at 733 who did an awesome job. She works very quickly and is great at picking up on your style, even when you describe what you want as "Texas Glam". If your looking for a blog makeover of your own I highly recommend her! 

seven thirty three - - - custom blog design

Also, Domestic Imperfection is now on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest....click on the stars in the top right hand corner to become a follower! Do it!

Lastly, I need y'alls opinion. With the new layout I'm able to post extra large photos, which I've been wanting to do for awhile. I was starting to go through some old posts and make the photos bigger when I realized that extra large photos are really really big. Perhaps to big. Or maybe they're perfect and I'm just not used to it. Anyway, let me know which one y'all like...

Large



Extra Large



Large (on a vertical photo)



Extra Large





Ashley

Labels:

11 Comments:

At December 7, 2011 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Leanne Hoge said...

Extra large!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Elsa said...

Same here, I like the extra large

 
At December 7, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Hannah Jennings said...

Def. the EXTRA Large!!!

Love the new look!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 8:48 PM , Blogger seven thirty three said...

Thanks for the shout-out Ashley! It was great working with you.

My input: I too like Extra-Large. It does take some getting use too, but not having to squint to see the details of a picture is great!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Brittany said...

I'm all for the extra large.

 
At December 8, 2011 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Hi I'm Amanda said...

Extra Large Please =)

 
At December 8, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Jennifer B. said...

Extra large!
Love the new look!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote is for extra large.

 
At December 8, 2011 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Anna@Directions Not Included said...

Kim is amazing. She did mine recently and I love her!

I vote extra large!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Ashley @ Domestic Imperfection said...

Extra large it is! Thanks everyone!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Katie said...

The new look is great! Umm, extra large all the way baby!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home