This Page

has been moved to new address

Merry Christmas

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Domestic Imperfection: Merry Christmas

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to take a moment (before the craziness begins) to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! 
I hope it's filled with loved ones and is a joyful celebration of the birth of our savior.

I leave you with a grainy scanned copy of our first ever Christmas card.
I now know that getting a good family photo when you have small children is nearly impossible. However, I love the honesty of the ones we got, it makes them all the better :)

Enjoy!



Ashley

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 24, 2011 at 12:42 AM , Blogger jayna said...

Merry Christmas!
I love the picture that you got, it's so real and full of joy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home