This Page

has been moved to new address

Apartment Therapy Feature!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Domestic Imperfection: Apartment Therapy Feature!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Apartment Therapy Feature!

Last night I got home late and went to check how the 'ol blog did for the day. Turns out there was a HUGE, totally not normal, what the heck happened spike in the amount of people on my page. A little bit of investigating lead me to this....a feature on Apartment Therapy! What?! How the heck did a big website like that find my little dumpster rocker? And how the heck do they not need your permission before featuring you?  I guess once you publish something, you give permission. Whatever, it was a nice surprise! Also, most of the comments are really nice (I wasn't quite sure what to expect)!

Oh, and just in case you missed it, my guest bedroom was also featured on Better After the other day.

Pre blog, I just did my projects for myself. I have to admit, it feels pretty darn good to have other people enjoy and appreciate them too :)  I also wanted thank you all for your sweet comments. I may not get a chance to respond to everyone, but I do read and appreciate all you kind words and encouragement!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 19, 2011 at 9:50 AM , Anonymous Karen @ A Lease to Decorate said...

Yay! Congratulations. I am glad you're having a more pleasant experience than I did. That rocker is awesome!

 
At August 19, 2011 at 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you through another blog I read. Maybe "My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia," is that maybe right? Anyway it was your laundry room makeover. Then I explored your blog and decided I def needed to bookmark it. So that's how I found you, if it helps. BTW adorable baby bump!

 
At August 22, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Elisa said...

Awesome girl! I had no idea they can feature your stuff w/o telling you! CONGRATS!! It's b/c your blog rocks!! Pretty soon you will be a pro-blogger & publishing books & stuff!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Kate said...

I was just featured on AT too and had the same experience. It just happened out of nowhere! Still feels great though - congrats! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home